Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Float Tube

I'm still looking at the fish cat 4. Money is not the problem, it's the thing of putting it together. I like have the float tubes already inflated. I can hang it in my garage.
    Now, I've been looking at a Wilderness Tarpon X 130 kayak. There's a store closing and it's marked down to $899.00, this coming week it should be 10% lower. The only draw back for me is the weight. It think it weighs 68lbs and for me trying to lift that on top of my jeep grand cherokee, I'd probably put it through the back window. What I like about it is that it's wide.
    Anyone out there have experience with this model kayak

I see Fish Cat came out with a Fish Cat 5. Can handle a little more weight. Same price as the Fish Cat 4. I almost bought a kayak yesterday but i was still up in the air about lifting it to load on top of my Jeep. But it sold last night. I was a good price $524.00
    Oh well, now its a float tube

Jay, get the Fat Cat and don't look back. You know I pretty much live in a float tube.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

they have the new Fat Cat 5 on the market. It can handle a little more weight. Every thing else is the same
    Thanks