Thread: Fun times on AR

Default Fun times on AR

Got to the water for most of the day Wednesday last week. It was slow for most of the day except for a few episodes of action. None of the action happened where I was told to go by folks at the shop or friends that have been on the river recently, all of it happened at spots I happened to quickly swing a couple casts. I was pretty fired up on this fish. It took off into my backing with a random blue/white intruder I tied. Not sure if theres a name for the pattern, I just tied it.

Just saw the report for AR and thought I'd put some motivation on the forum to get out there.

Tight Lines

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3717.jpg 
Views:	471 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	13870

You got one . Great! I fished a few hours today with a friend but caught zero. My friend landed one, wild bright quarter pounder- lovely day. Enjoyed fishing my Sage One that recently returned from the repair department. I am still trying to swing up my first adult fish of the season on the American. I'll keep trying. This is prime time. If the larger fish are going to show up it will be in the next 3 or 4 weeks..... can't catch if the fly is not wet.