Thread: WTB Aire Super Puma Raft with Fishing Frame...and trailer

Default WTB Aire Super Puma Raft with Fishing Frame...and trailer

Very seriously looking for a used Aire super puma with a full fishing setup. Would ideally like a full package with trailer included, but open to setup only and finding a trailer elsewhere. Ready to buy the right boat and frame setup today. If you know anyone considering selling theirs, please put me in touch. Thanks!

Fish On
    Ty

Default Aire

There are a couple for sale on Mountainbuzz classifieds. A 2015 that looks sweet is back on the second page.....worth a look. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Nehre View Post
    There are a couple for sale on Mountainbuzz classifieds. A 2015 that looks sweet is back on the second page.....worth a look. Good luck!
    Thank you. Sadly, I could buy a new boat and the fishing frame i want/need for less than their asking price. Their setup is amazing, just nowhwere close to my budget. Most I have seen without a trailer are sold used for 2500 to 3000. He is asking 5900. That's probably more than I can spend...and I still need a trailer. Not to mention it's in Colorado...which is another big problem.

Cheers

Yeah that is an awesome boat but $7500 with the trailer, ouch. Still, there are few places that thing couldn't go and survive.