Thread: Rods, reels and lines for sale

Default Rods, reels and lines for sale

Sage original XP 9 wt. rod, 4 piece, very good condition, tube and sock, $325.

G. Loomis Cross Current GLX 9 wt. rod, 4 piece, excellent condition, tube and sock, $390

Abel 3N reel, black, ported, excellent condition with Abel case. Spooled with 9 wt. Airflow brand cold water intermediate line and
    150 yards 20 # backing...perfect striper line, reel and line sold together only, $280

Abel 3N spool, clear finish (looks like stainless) with 9 wt. Rio striper line, 350 grain super 6 with backing, excellent condition, spool and line sold together only, $160

If you want any pics send me a text with your request, I will then send whatever pics you need...

Cash only, preferably local pick-up but can ship for additional cost. Questions? Call me at 916.599.5392

Tom Musgrove
    Last edited by luckyt; 01-31-2018 at 10:57 AM. Reason: lowered price

What is the diameter of the 3 N reel? When I look it up on the Abel website it says its a 3 -4 wt reel 3.1 " diameter. That cant be right.... Thanks, Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
    What is the diameter of the 3 N reel? When I look it up on the Abel website it says its a 3 -4 wt reel 3.1 " diameter. That cant be right.... Thanks, Dave
    it's prolly a big game 3n which is 3.75" if i recall correctly

Just checked....3 5/8 inches...it is the big game reel for 8-9 wt. +