Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Holidays

Default Happy Holidays

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy one!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8998.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	13746

Same to you and your family Mark!

Here's to more lip ripping in 2018! Figuratively speaking, of course.

Eric O

Happy Holidays. Be safe out there - seems to be an abundance of "it's all about me" drivers out this years.

We are all very lucky.......Merry Christmas to all.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Have you guys noticed this year we are allowed to say MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!! Even the major networks on TV said Merry Christmas..........Merry Christmas to all and I hope all of you got some fishing staff (rods,reels, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by mogaru View Post
    Have you guys noticed this year we are allowed to say MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!! Even the major networks on TV said Merry Christmas..........Merry Christmas to all and I hope all of you got some fishing staff (rods,reels, etc)
    Never saw a ban on saying "Merry Christmas." I've never stopped, don't know anyone who did. I have been guilty of every once in a while saying "Happy Holidays." I have seen people alluding to the fact that you're not allowed to say "Merry Christmas," but a bit of research shows the very folks accused of such a ban have frequently used the phrase, while some who criticized have indeed themselves been quoted as saying "Happy Holidays." Easily researched. Bottom line is, whatever makes you happy, I'm good with it. So Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and Happy New Years. Hoping 2018 brings folks together instead of dividing.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsquires View Post
    Never saw a ban on saying "Merry Christmas." I've never stopped, don't know anyone who did. I have been guilty of every once in a while saying "Happy Holidays." I have seen people alluding to the fact that you're not allowed to say "Merry Christmas," but a bit of research shows the very folks accused of such a ban have frequently used the phrase, while some who criticized have indeed themselves been quoted as saying "Happy Holidays." Easily researched. Bottom line is, whatever makes you happy, I'm good with it. So Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and Happy New Years. Hoping 2018 brings folks together instead of dividing.
    Your first post say "happy holidays"......Since you do so much "research", I welcome you to google "war on christmas", however I have a feeling you already know. Anyway, nothing that people already know and is fully aware that is being happening for over a decade. Censorship and political correctness apart, Merry Christmas and a happy and wonderfull new year to all.

Merry Christmas.

Sounds like some of you guys were dumb/racist enough to vote for the p**sy grabber. Bad form, really, to talk about politics in a usually nice forum like this, but since you went there...really makes a lot of sense for a catch and release fly fisherman (assuming that’s what the vast majority of us on this forum are) to vote for a real estate magnate from queens whose nominee to head the EPA has sued the very same agency over 30 times the past decade, and is a shill for oil companies. And then there’s what’s been going on with federal land lately. Really no cure for stupidity. Reminds me of the guys I work with in construction who voted for trump; somehow they think the billionaire who’s never worked an honest day in his life cares about working people? ��
    Just don’t complain when there’s no wild trout in 20,30,40 years, the guy doesn’t even believe in global warming for Chris sakes, but I’d imagine you don’t either. Happy kwanza.

GO hug a tree