I have my entire collection of hooks, material, vise, bobbins, scissors, threads, ect. ect....
Dynamo vise, over 80 packages of Tiemco hooks, furs, feathers, 18 bobbins, every color and size threads, body materials, and so much more that I have collected over the years, probably 90% right from Kienes...Over $1500 worth...Rough times forces me to sell my passion for tying flies that created the lifetime of memories for all the streams, rivers, and lakes fished throughout the years...May have some rods, reels, lines, and other equipment to sell in the future, but for now it will just be for this tying equipment...Don't contact me for other things...I will post when ready...I can't see that well any more and unfortunately, don't have the time to tie anymore...The hooks alone would probably cost $800 but will sell everything for a fair price to the right person...No low ballers looking to take advantage of my rough times...I am willing to offer a fair price, but would rather donate everything for nothing before settling for peanuts...Sorry....Call Scott if interested at 916-799-8001 or email swpeabody9@gmail.com...I can send you pictures of everything, but only interested in responding to those who are truly interested in getting everything they would need for a lifetime of tying flies for the areas and fish they pursue...A lifetime of memories and passion is what this sport brings to us...Enjoy every minute of it and never take it for granted...God Bless...scott