Thread: Sage Rods, Hardy Reels, RIO Lines

Default Sage Rods, Hardy Reels, RIO Lines

Back to school = thinning of the herd, prices don't include shipping which I assume will be necessary on most things.

Sage ONE 590-4 w/ broken tip, this rod was never registered so you'll have to send her back with $75 to get fixed. Comes with sock + tube. Its caught a fair few fish. $265

Sage GIII 5120 12' #5 4 pc brownie, probably the sweetest #5 two hander sage has ever made. In great shape, great scandi/skagit stick for the T or K. In great shape, sock only. SOLD

Sage TCX 10150 15' #10 4 pc. Don't let this thing fool you, its a super easy casting mid belly rod, you guys that head to the Clearwater each Fall, here's your stick. I have a 10/11 short head spey someplace I can include as well. Sock only, in fantastic shape. $315

Hardy Salmon 1 UK made, well used, the way a Hardy should be. Will throw in the 6/7 short head spey on it.
    SOLD

Abel Switch in Slate, non ported, classy. Little bit of boat rash. Has my name on it so its kinda like the Johny Cash reel they came out with. $350

Fly Lines BNIB, All sold.

Not interested in dealing with international shipping.
    Last edited by aaron; 01-07-2018 at 10:41 AM.

Hey Aaron, I’ll take the mid head spey, PM coming.
    JB
    "Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am"
    - unknown

Interested in th 5wt lines pm coming

I'll take the hardy reel.

Default Tarpon Quick Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by aaron View Post
    Back to school = thinning of the herd, prices don't include shipping which I assume will be necessary on most things.

Sage ONE 590-4 w/ broken tip, this rod was never registered so you'll have to send her back with $75 to get fixed. Comes with sock + tube. Its caught a fair few fish. $265

Sage GIII 5120 12' #5 4 pc brownie, probably the sweetest #5 two hander sage has ever made. In great shape, great scandi/skagit stick for the T or K. In great shape, sock only. $295

Sage TCX 10150 15' #10 4 pc. Don't let this thing fool you, its a super easy casting mid belly rod, you guys that head to the Clearwater each Fall, here's your stick. I have a 10/11 short head spey someplace I can include as well. Sock only, in fantastic shape. $315

Hardy Salmon 1 UK made, well used, the way a Hardy should be. Will throw in the 6/7 short head spey on it.
    $105

Abel Switch in Slate, non ported, classy. Little bit of boat rash. Has my name on it so its kinda like the Johny Cash reel they came out with. $350

Fly Lines BNIB
    RIO Perception WF#5 $30
    ConnectCore Trout LT DT5F $30
    Tarpon Quickshooter WF10F $30
    MidSpey 7/8 $20
    Short Head Spey 7/8 #30

Not interested in dealing with international shipping.
    Hi,
    I will take the Tarpon Quickshooter. Let me know where to send $$$

CS2824@gmail.com

Pm sent to you
    Lance Gray
    Fly Guide
    530-517-2204
    http://www.lancegrayandcompany.com

You have another PM.