Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Kiene semi-retired View Post
    Bill, great comparison of 4 diff types of pumps...

IMHO Outcast is a first class operation,. Their customer service is tops... I had a great experience with Kellen Kinghorn, the head of customer service who went above and beyond what some firms would do.... his explanation was that he was a fly fisherman and understood the urgency .

Have to wonder about these results. I have both the Outcast pump and the K-Pump and I never use the Outcast pump any more because it is bulky, too slow to inflate, and requires too many attachments to fit all the various types of valves out there. Very curious.
    -JD

I have something similar to the Outcast one-way foot pump that came with my kick boat and a K-Pump. I was introduced to a small cordless (Ni-Cad battery) leaf blower that does the job in no time. One only needs to top off the inflatable. You will need to buy an adaptor to fit your specific valve. Needless to say, that leaf blower literally blows the competition away.

Quote Originally Posted by gitt View Post
    I have something similar to the Outcast one-way foot pump that came with my kick boat and a K-Pump. I was introduced to a small cordless (Ni-Cad battery) leaf blower that does the job in no time. One only needs to top off the inflatable. You will need to buy an adaptor to fit your specific valve. Needless to say, that leaf blower literally blows the competition away.
    I have a K pump for on-water emergency. I have a $30 Coleman rechargeable battery powered "QuickPump" air pump. Used it for 4 years and every time it is so loud I think this will be the time it blows up-- but it fills each tube in a couple of minute or so. Seems to get at least 4 fills and 4 deflates per charge (fill =both tubes) .... Have to top off the tubes. BUT where it really helps is to delate the tube, sucks them flat so folding the boat up is fast & easy.

I also use it to inflate my air mattress. My SUV has a 110v outlet, so I can recharge while I drive.

But as I posted,,, it is LOUD.

Jim
    Last edited by JayDubP; 09-23-2017 at 05:27 PM.