Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: more FishHead problems?

Default more FishHead problems?

Wondering if others are experiencing "unable to update" problems today.
    Usually, I can get info by using a funky protocol each time.
    Best to all,
    Larry S
    Sun Diego

Must have been a temporary glitch. Up and running today.
    Larry S

I stopped using Fish head. Too many issues. I use River Data now and I've never had any issues.

Default Fishhead finally updated

Hope they worked out all the glitches

Quote Originally Posted by sfspey View Post
    Hope they worked out all the glitches
    I updated it this morning and it only seems to work for the TIDES option now. There does not seem to be any way to access river flows any more.

First, if you use an iPad, it currently is not compatible. They are working on that issue.
    Second, in order to get to the rivers you must first input at least one tide. (Yes, that is also an issue that needs to be fixed). Now hit “done.” You should see a symbol on the left that kind of looks like moving water. Hit the symbol and that will take you to the rivers side. Curious to see if that works for you. Bthw, I imputed all of my rivers on my iPad only to find out that the cloud will not pick them up on my iPhone. I can see the weather, but it won’t scroll down.
    Terry

Ted and Terry,
    I received a message a year ago that they were working on updates for newer phones and pads.
    I have an iphone 6S+ and here's how I can get data. Click on FishHead; My Tides or My Rivers should
    appear. Click on "Done." Next click on "Cancel." Next click on "Done." My sites show up and I can scroll
    horizontally to bring up the ones I've saved. If you've done the "My Tides" and want to see "My Rivers,
    in lower part of screen, Click on "Rivers." Then back to top right hand corner and click on "Done."
    Then "Cancel." Then "Done" again and Rivers should show. Royal pain in the arse; but it does work
    for me. The proprietors of this site need to hire the requisite nerds to bring it up to snuff. BTW,
    not sure where they get their weather data, but it doesn't jive with other sites.
    Best to all,
    Larry S
    Sun Diego

Larry,
    There is a new update and I don’t believe that info currently works...at least on Apple products.
    Check your Fishhead icon, if it still looks the same, it hasn’t been updated.
    Last edited by Terry Thomas; 09-22-2017 at 04:46 PM.

Terry,
    Thanks for the warning. I just updated and see a new screen. Bad news is that I now have to
    enter all my sites once again. Bummer! This is why I got rid of all my firearms!
    Thanks.
    Best to all,
    Larry S

Terry,
    Thanks for the help. I will put in a tide and follow your directions. I had just about given up on it.
    Thanks!
    Ted