Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Emigrant 2017

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefanbob View Post
    Ok, I'll be the bad guy here and say what everyones thinking (or should be)......great underwater shots, but, how about the one laying on the bank? Doubt it if that one made it......

Just saying.......
    Really? C'mon Bob. Let's get real here. That fish is laying in water. I don't know John, but he's been on this board for long time and always seems like a guy who respects fish and the environment. Posts like yours are what killed the NCFFB. We don't need that here. At least his fish is laying in the water, unlike your avatar pic. Get over yourself.

I guarantee that fish is perfectly fine and cruising around looking for bugs as I write this.

Great report John! The Emigrant rules!
    Last edited by Jeff F; 08-07-2017 at 11:17 AM.

Great report and pics!!! thanks for sharing. Now, I have to wipe the drool off my keyboard

Rafdawg_34

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff F View Post
    Really? C'mon Bob. Let's get real here. That fish is laying in water. I don't know John, but he's been on this board for long time and always seems like a guy who respects fish and the environment. Posts like yours are what killed the NCFFB. We don't need that here. At least his fish is laying in the water, unlike your avatar pic. Get over yourself.

I guarantee that fish is perfectly fine and cruising around looking for bugs as I write this.

Great report John! The Emigrant rules!

Ok, I'll give ya that one Jeff.....I'm not a bad guy, and my avatar was taken in less than 5 seconds which I was standing in the water when taken!

My bad if I offended anyone

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefanbob View Post
    Ok, I'll give ya that one Jeff.....I'm not a bad guy, and my avatar was taken in less than 5 seconds which I was standing in the water when taken!

My bad if I offended anyone
    No worries Bob. We know you're a good guy, (even though you're a Yankee fan).

Take care,

~Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff F View Post
    No worries Bob. We know you're a good guy, (even though you're a Yankee fan).

Take care,

~Jeff