Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a pram

Default Looking for a pram

Does anyone have one they'd like to sell or know of anyone that is interested in selling theirs? I have tubes and kayaks but after back surgery I can't stay seated that long. Thanks for any help. Jake

Sent you a PM.

Sent you a PM.

If you are still looking, I have a 12 ft portabote that folds like a surfboard, easy to cartop on my Nissan Sentra. Cll me at 408-807-4340.

You have to be ready to jump when a used pram comes up on the board's free classifieds.

Anyone healthy that fly fishes would love to fish out of a nice 8 to 10 to 12 foot flat bottom stable pram.

Sadly there are ones that are not stable and are not that stable when standing and casting.

Too bad someone would not make one again locally.

Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Bill's right Jake. Just have patience. Keep watching this board and when what you're looking for shows up jump on it. I did and still consider my pram the best fishing investment I've ever made. Boats come and boats go, but you hang onto your pram until you die.
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake B View Post
    Does anyone have one they'd like to sell or know of anyone that is interested in selling theirs? I have tubes and kayaks but after back surgery I can't stay seated that long. Thanks for any help. Jake
    Look below for info on prams
    Exit 7

Hi Jake,

To give your back a rest I would suggest a boat with a built in seat or a portable one with a back that you can secure to a bench seat. What size are you looking for? I have a 12ft Valco with two built in seats with a Four Stroke motor and a Galvanized trailer. See under Boats, Anything That Floats. This would be ideal for you. Christine Fong

Quote Originally Posted by Christine Fong View Post
    Hi Jake,

To give your back a rest I would suggest a boat with a built in seat or a portable one with a back that you can secure to a bench seat. What size are you looking for? I have a 12ft Valco with two built in seats with a Four Stroke motor and a Galvanized trailer. See under Boats, Anything That Floats. This would be ideal for you. Christine Fong
    Jake B,
    I have a Keaton fiberglass pram in great condition.
    PM me if interested.

Hi everyone thanks for the offers. I am going to take j berdans offer on his spring creek. When I was recovering I did some research and really liked them. I really appreciate this site and how helpful people are. Thanks again jb