Thread: SeaEagle PackFish 7 PRO - Cheap & made for fishing

Default SeaEagle PackFish 7 PRO - Cheap & made for fishing

Just got an email from SeaEagle and found their new PackFish inflatable raft very interesting.... Looks like it was designed by a fisherman with lots of storage, rod holders, easy carry when inflated, 23lbs and since it is part of the Pro line, it is well made of top materials.

Best of all is the price-- fully loaded for $399.

link to SeaEagle's webs page on the PackFish 7. I had to go to Youtube to watch the video..

https://www.seaeagle.com/framelessfi...7#instructions

Jim

Looks nice and compact for sure.
    Wonder if has anchor system ?

Quote Originally Posted by steveg137 View Post
    Looks nice and compact for sure.
    Wonder if has anchor system ?
    On their brochure pdf they show an option "Squid Anchor". Picture looks like it is the NRS Squid Anchor which sells at lots of online sites for $30-40.

The size and the ability to hook shoulder straps to bottom so it is easy to carry-- those are great, BUT at 23lbs it would seem to be heavy to backpack with, so it is "packable" to/from the water, which in itself is a big deal..
    Last edited by JayDubP; 06-10-2017 at 12:17 PM.

Im sorry to revive an old post like this, but i am looking at this exact boat and hope someone who has used or owns the boat can gove me some insight...i already have the 12’ sea eagle foldcat 2 person pontoon that i have used for drifting mellow coastal rivers mostly in addition to the lower american and yuba rivers. I would like to do some solo floats on the russian and gualala this year as its hard to find someone to go with on such short notice in between winter storms, and my foldcat is too heavy and cumbersome for solo floating. This packfish looks perfect and very affordable, just not sure how itd handle mellow class 1 rivers, and how well it would maneuver being only 7’ long. When i spoke to sea eagle on the phone they said totally cool for up to class 2, but would like to hear some feedback from other fisherpeople before i buy it. Thanks