Thread: Reward of $250 for info leading to the return of my Sto Drift Boat Engine

Default Reward of $250 four info leading to return of stolen Drift Boat Engine

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2964.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	12987
    I would be grateful for any info that may help in getting my Suzuki 9.9 HP model DF9.9T/TH engine back. Just over 2 weeks ago, someone broke into my home in Dunsmuir and stole my engine. It is a 2011 longshaft 4 stroke Suzuki 9.9 High Thrust model with a four blade prop. It has electric tilt and electric start.it looks like new being garaged since new. It also had a hydrofoil on the lower unit and a river prop guard on the prop. They also took the gas can.

The serial number is: 00993F-110173

It is not a real common motor, if anyone hears of one for sale or see's one that looks like the one in the photo which was mine, I would be grateful for any lead that gets my motor back. Bonus if it leads to the arrest of the person responsible.

Reward of $250. For the return of the motor, or a day float on the lower Sac.
    Please call me at (916) 847-3970 if you see one for sale.

Kind Regards and Tight Lines
    Will
    Last edited by Rockman; 05-31-2017 at 05:40 AM.

I'll keep an eye out for ya, Will. Sorry to hear about that!

That sucks! I'll keep my eyes peeled as well. Really hope that you get this back, and that they catch the creeps that broke into your house!
    JB
    "Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am"
    - unknown

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help. Like I said, it is not a common motor with the four blade prop. It was an amazing motor on my 17' Willie. I miss this motor, turning 60 in 2 weeks, I have brusitis in my right elbow, rowing up river is getting tougher. I will probably have to bite the bullet and get another motor.
    Thanks everyone!

Will