Thread: Need Sub for Fly Fishing Class Next Friday and Sat.

Default Need Sub for Fly Fishing Class Next Friday and Sat.

I signed up for a two day fly fishing class at California Fly Fishing School by Ralph and Lisa Cutter. Unfortunately I can't go due to slow recovery from surgery on my knee. The class is next Friday and Saturday May 26 and 27 in Truckee and i want to find a sub for a serious discount.

The link below has info about the class for intermediate and advanced fly fishers. It is an intense two day class from one of the foremost experts in our sport. You can become part of the 10% that catch 90% of the fish.

http://www.flyline.com/classes_trips...ete_flyfisher/

I paid $ 650 and will take the best offer by Thursday. I've been looking forward to this class for a couple of years and hope someone can take it. My loss can be your gain.

Call me at xxx-333-5555.

Craig McCulloch
    Last edited by Cmcculloch; 05-27-2017 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Remove phone number

Wow, I am interested.

PM sent. Please call me at (333) 555-1212.
    Last edited by Cmcculloch; 05-29-2017 at 11:33 PM.

I've had a good amount of interest in this class. I decided to take the best offer up until NOON on Wednesday May 24 (not Thursday).

I had a few questions from fly fishers and contacted the instructors. One concern was the high water on the Truckee River. The river portion of the class will be on the Truckee River as planned. Wading is not suggested at these flows but the fishing techniques can still be learned even at high flows. The letter from Ralph and Lisa Cutter said "This is a fishing class, not a fishing trip. A guided fishing trip will show you how to catch fish that day; we want you to know how to catch fish forever."

http://www.flyline.com/classes_trips...ete_flyfisher/

Also a vegetarian lunch can be accommodated with a one day notice. Please call me at (333) 555-1212 for more info.

Craig McCulloch
    Last edited by Cmcculloch; 05-29-2017 at 11:33 PM.