Thread: Current Pyramid conditions?

Default Current Pyramid conditions?

Breeze predicted for Saturday, thinking about it. Anyone been there this week? How's the water level, fishing pressure?

High and high. Were those trick questions?
    -JD

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    High and high. Were those trick questions?
    Yes, it is a trick question. Were you there this week? I'm not interested in a guess. I can do that.

Sorry if it came out wrong. More than a week, less than two, but the extrapolation is probably better than just a guess. Water is up, will probably continue to rise with runoff, and with many popular beaches closed, what is open is relatively crowded. Still plenty of room if you look around, and the crowds will only increase as the waters warm and the fishing improves.
    -JD

There's more open and warmer recently, that's why I'm not interested in last week or earlier. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by amoeba View Post
    There's more open and warmer recently, that's why I'm not interested in last week or earlier. Anyone else?
    Huh? They haven't opened any more beaches since weekend before last which is when they opened Tamarack to Popcorn, although Dago and Howard may open as soon as this weekend. If you really think conditions are going to vary dramatically...
    -JD

The lake is busy as hell and the bite is tough with the warm glassy weather.
    If your so worried about a report go fish and make your own.

Thanks, everyone!

Default nice response

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    The lake is busy as hell and the bite is tough with the warm glassy weather.
    If your so worried about a report go fish and make your own.
    Not only looking for a specific report but kind of short about it. Nice response Morgan.

oh by the way omeba - there can be plenty of varied reports from any fishing location depending on the angler and their abilities and knowledge of the water. Plenty of anglers have had great success at Pyramid over the past week and plenty of anglers have struggled. If you are looking for the crystal ball you are probably in the later category. I can give you my report but can you get a good drift? Do you have my flies? Do you know how deep the water is? do you know when and where I am fishing? Just sayin............ It is March at Pyramid the Summits are in and there are sporadic Pilots caught as well. Just like every March. Can you catch them? I don't know. Was not going to post this but plenty of you tried to help and got the brush off. good luck everyone. See you at the lake.

Thanks, bulldog!