Go to Dan Blanton's message board to see some great pictures of past event:

http://www.danblanton.com/viewmessage.php?id=205139

__________________________________________________ _______________

Fly Fishing Event (Costa Bass-N-Fly) May 18-19, 2017
[Bulletin Board]
Posted by Noel de Guzman on 2017-02-27 18:50:46

Thanks Dan for letting me post this announcement!

Costa Bass-N-Fly, once a fledgling dream held by a handful fly fishing pioneers (John Sherman, Ken Hanley, Kevin Doran, Keith Kaneko, Jerry Siem), has grown to be a full blown extravaganza by the time Costa del Mar acquired the title sponsor rights in the fall of 2015. The mission continues to be the development of fly fishing for black bass in a tournament atmosphere and California's Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta continues to be the stomping grounds.

Every year so far, the event has gotten bigger and better and this year we expect much of the same. For the first time in Costa Bass-N-Fly history, we are hosting the event at Sugar Barge RV Resort and Marina, who has an arsenal of services for the comfort of our event participants, and it sits at the heart of California's Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta. We're inviting the general public to watch, but the reality is that the event is a special and unforgettable experience for the fly fishing participant.

Participants are showered with swag from event sponsors, who also contribute to the piles of prizes that are raffled off. And, for those lucky enough to place in the top of the tournament, they tend to go home with a smile plastered on their face for days.

I know Dan's Bulletin Board community is chaulk full of seasoned and new fly fishers that would have a great time catching black bass with the rest of us this May.

If you're interested in participating or want to find out more about it, please give me a shout: info@justacastaway.com or check out bass-n-fly.com or facebook.com/bassnfly.

Thanks - Noel de Guzman and Maury Hatch