Thread: Green river, Wyoming

Default Green river, Wyoming

If anyone wants to drift it this summer , hit me up . I will go with you and help shuttle .The Green river in Wyoming is just 125 mile east of our home . Also we have one spare bed room and basement you can stay in on your way there . I am getting a new pontoon boat so will be needing someone else to float with and help shuttle . The only area I have fished is bellow Fontenelle . There are two camp ground below the lake . And pleny of boat ramps and take outs . Big rainbows ,Brown's and cutthroats
    Last edited by RobK.; 02-25-2017 at 06:12 AM.

We have annual hosted group trips to the Green River every summer.

http://www.kienesflyfishingtravel.co...canyon-lodge-1
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Quote Originally Posted by RobK. View Post
    If anyone wants to drift it this summer , hit me up . I will go with you and help shuttle .The Green river in Wyoming is just 125 mile east of our home . Also we have one spare bed room and basement you can stay in on your way there . I am getting a new pontoon boat so will be needing someone else to float with and help shuttle . The only area I have fished is bellow Fontenelle . There are two camp ground below the lake . And pleny of boat ramps and take outs . Big rainbows ,Brown's and cutthroats
    I'm planning a backpacking trip to the Wind Rivers in early September, and I might be kicking around Pinedale for a day or two on the front and/or back end of the hike. I might send you a PM as the time gets closer and my plans are more concrete. (I can row--I used to have a large pontoon and I currently have a driftboat.)

Dragking - I backpacked the Wind Rivers several years ago. We went from Green River Lakes to Big Sandy if I remember right. Great trip. We got a food drop in the middle from a horse packer. Also had someone shuttle our car so it could be a thru hike. Tons of lakes and streams and good fishing everywhere. Brook, brown, rainbow Cutts and Goldens. I should do it again. Early september is good. That is when we went. No bugs and the people are thinning out.

If you ever wanted to bump into a Grizz the Winds, in particular the Upper Green, are probably the best likelihood to do so in the lower 48.