Thread: Next Week... It's almost here.

Default Next Week... It's almost here.

The Fly Fishing Show in Pleasanton is almost here. Hopefully we will get a break in the weather and enjoy some sunshine.
    I will be doing a fly tying demo in the theater on Friday 4pm, last show of the day. If I have one or 100 the show will go on. I will be tying my "no brainer crease fly" Should be finished in 5 minutes . I will also be giving away some free foam blanks to anyone who wants some.
    Then I'll be at my tying table doing the LP Wiggy Air Head fly. Another simple yet deadly fly for stripers, large mouth, dorado, roosters, well you get the picture.
    I will be selling flies, flies and more flies during the 3 days. I will also be selling strung saddle hackle in a variety of colors. The white is 6" - 7" long, same for the black. Excellent for collars of certain patterns and tying up the Lefty Deceiver. I will also be hanging out in the TFO booth putting my time in for the company. Stop on by and chat.
    Want to talk destination trips. I have some information on Baja (which is just around the corner) and a trip to Christmas Island scheduled for late October. I still have 3 slots open. Also in October, I have scheduled the second week of October for some salt water fishing in the Baja. A great time to fly down to Mexico.

The show starts Friday and runs through Sunday. See you there.

Jay

Default pleasanton....

I'm planning on being there on Friday. I'm looking for a 12 weight, TFO Mangrove rod for GT's. I've seen one with a foregrip before but not on TFO's website. Seeya there....
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown