Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oroville Dam-- 2005 CA & water Districts testified spillway safe

Besides all the damn feuds between the stupid or smart government officials... The point is right on in these responses. BUT... with all the funds for a stupid trains system and water tunnels how about put funds towards fixing this disaster! Also hurry it up and why the need to wait on feds? Unless CA being broke is a real issue and really do need funding. Then one would ask it goes to show that the heads of this state really are not for the people! I have lots of friends and family in that area and had to head out once the order was given.

And if what Darian wrote is true goes to show how jacked up this state government really is!
    Aron-

"I own a time machine, but it only moves forward at regular speed..."

"So many rivers to fish so little time!"

Quote Originally Posted by Idadon View Post
    Good question Sean. Idaho runs a surplus almost every year but rather then lowering taxes that money just seems to quietly melt away. I suspect a large portion is funneled into the health care system for those without insurance. Which is a round-about support of the agriculture industry in Idaho.

I'm a firm believer in paper trail. State and Feds need to be held accountable for money that seems to just vanish. I understand its medical but it needs to be documented and shown that it was use what they "they claim it was used" for.

Either way hope to soon see this problem fixed and people that really need help to be helped.
    Aron-

"I own a time machine, but it only moves forward at regular speed..."

"So many rivers to fish so little time!"