Thread: WTB: DT6F line

Default WTB: DT6F line

Looking for a DT6F line. Preferably new (or nearly new). PM me if you have one that you would want to sell at a reasonable price.

Default replying to an old post of yours. we have several DT6F Sunset Formula lines

Quote Originally Posted by throssing View Post
    Looking for a DT6F line. Preferably new (or nearly new). PM me if you have one that you would want to sell at a reasonable price.
    they are all new, made at Sunset Line company in Petaluma. these lines are beautiful have a delicate turn over. many of the professional fly casters buy from us.
    price is 36.00 + shipping. let us know Hal and Jane Janssen can email to perfectcast@att.net

I have a 5wt from them and like it a lot. Don’t think you will be disappointed. P

[UPDATED] FYI, for sale on the big auction site. Took a second look and noticed mixup between listing title and photos. Title says Mastery GPX but the photos show Mastery Trout. Trout is true 6 weight. GPX is a half-weight heavy so it's a 6 1/2 WT. Either could be a good fit for your need depending...I've contacted the seller about correcting the listing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Scientific-....c100290.m3507
    Last edited by clongtsn; 02-03-2019 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Update