Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surf Zone fun........

Thank you Terry............I love doing these projects. Each one has it's own flavor. Still tons for me to learn in the creation and production of short subject videos.

Bill........I don't know anyone currently that guides our surf in NorCal (I could certainly be wrong though). SoCal does have a few active guides however.

Cheers, Ken
    Love the challenge...What try? No try. Just do!

Thanks Ken and it was great to see Mark on there as well. He taught me so much when I wanted to get started. If he ever went into guiding or teaching he could make a mint!! One of the nicest guys and best surf fisherman ever!!
    "If one really loves nature, one can find beauty everywhere." -Vincent Van Gogh

You are welcome Jr. Mark and I have fished the zone together for the past 24 years. He is "the real deal" no doubt about it.

It was only a matter of time before we made the video. We talked about it enough, then finally decided to act upon it this season. Fun collaboration.

Glad you enjoyed it.
    Cheers, Ken

Neither new or improved, but now in Redmond OR

Ed Story used to tell me stories of when he was out in the Bay Area. He'd go down below the Charthouse at extreme low tides and map the structure. He'd triangulate to landmarks on shore. Then he'd go back on high tides and low surf and fish that structure. The stripers would hold briefly in the holes, trenches, and pockets. Ed also had the last official fur seal license for California. He had it hanging on the wall of his little shop in St Louis.

Thanks DL. Ed Story has a unique place in California hunting history that's for sure.

Cheers, Ken