Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Floating and Fishing The Lower Sac

Default Floating and Fishing The Lower Sac

Anyone out there have an interest in floating and fishing stretches of the Lower Sac with a pontoon boat, kayak, or raft when the flows drop to a manageable level? I'm thinking late summer, fall, winter, and spring before the flows are ramped up. I live in Redding.
    Thanks,
    Steve
    "Radiate, radiate, radiate far and wide as the lines of latitude and longitude on a globe."
    - John Muir

Hi Steve,
    I just bought a new Outcast Stealth Pro & was planning to drift it in October.....haven't been up there in a few years....I live in Sacramento.....last time was in May from Posse Grounds down to Sac RV Park....I have my own truck & used The Fly Shop shuttle last time.......anything different now I need to know ?

I just purchased a Stealth Pro myself and I would like to have a float partner. I'm in the Sac area and will travel. PM me if you're interested. Thanks

I have a Watermaster Kodiak and I am up for any floats- from Yuba to Klamath. Capable up to Class IV water, but like to stay in Class II+ when fishing. Have done the Lower Sac 3 times in my Watermaster- with folding bike / trailer on top.

Hi...I live in Sac area & have an Outcast Stealth Pro.....interested in the lower Sac , Trinity , American , Feather, Yuba.....

I work Monday - Friday 8-5 pm

Love the bicycle idea.....lets do it

I sent you a PM.
    "Radiate, radiate, radiate far and wide as the lines of latitude and longitude on a globe."
    - John Muir

I sent you a PM.
    - John Muir

I'm interested so add me to the list. I am also interested in floating the Trinity, American, Yuba, etc. I have a new Watermaster that I want to get wet.

Thanks, Rick. You're on my list and I sent you a PM, as well.
    - John Muir