Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pram for sale......

Doug,
    I don't want to get to comfortable out there. I might fall asleep. I have fallen asleep a few times in the pram but laying on the wood bench seat. I can't wait until the middle of Oct so i can hit the forebay for bass and stripers, maybe a few big carp.

Neither new or improved, but now in Redmond OR

I might fall asleep. I have fallen asleep a few times in the pram
    That'd pretty much suck. Go on a falling tide, fall asleep, and wake up out in the Farallons surrounded by giant great whites.

I have a harbor freight boat trailer for my 12' aluminum. I just unplug the lights when I launch and re plug the after I have secured my boat. This gives the lights time to drain any water out of them. Have not had any problems with my trailer.

I'm going to buy a trailer from Harbour Freight but trying to figure out how i'm going to put all those parts in the back of my Jeep. Does the 4' bed come as one section. I think it said it comes in two boxes for shipping.. I knew I shouldn't of traded my truck in for the Camry. I plan on putting a plywood deck and then build some racks with 2"x4" and use indoor outdoor carpet to cover them. Just gotta figure out how to mount them at a 45 degree angle. Maybe cut a couple blocks at that angle
    Gotta get this done soon, going to start fishing the Forebay in October.

In an earlier post, a comment was made about trailer lites and wheel bearings. Somewhere I recollect that
    on the trailer, a trailers bearings cover can be replaced with a product called "bearing buddies". They come in various
    sized to match the axle. Might want to check the web for installation.

As for the (hot) lites blowing when exposed to (cold) water upon launch, usually he plug can be pulled from the tow
    vehicle upon arrival at the launch site, then "rig" the boat before backing down to the water . There is usually
    enough time for the lites to cool and not blow. Your mileage may vary.

Sounds like you have a great plan, and pram. I have always wanted one, starting with the "Lil Drifter", but time
    and other choices have made that impossible now.

Have fun, and keep up with the good work,

Regards, gene