Thread: WTT Hardy perfects pre war leaded 3 3/4 and 4" spey sized for firearms

Default WTT Hardy perfects pre war leaded 3 3/4 and 4" spey sized for firearms

I have a couple perfects that are doing too much dust collecting. Both have been fitted with a reel foot made and installed by bill archuletta that allow them to fit all modern reel seats. Original unaltered feet are included. Also cases made by Harding and sons and custom made bags that look like old hardy reel bags. Both reels are in great shape and have the circular line guides. No issue with either reel, tight no wobble etc.
    I will get up some pics.

Looking for a Remington 1100 20ga with chokes, s&w 686 or 586 but if you have something you'd be interested in trading, run it by me.

Cash +or - for trades. Would prefer local trade and I am in the folsom area.
    Would probably sell either reel for $950. The new reel foot by archuletta I believe was $250 if I remember right. To me this is an upgrade to the reel but to some it may be a downgrade.
    Thanks,
    Russell
    Last edited by RSK; 08-18-2016 at 12:26 PM.

Do you have a preferred FFL you would like to go through for the transaction?

No. Would have to work that out.

I might consider trading an old Remington 1100 12 ga (no chokes) if that interests you.

I'll have to pass on the 12ga. My son will be able to handle a 20ga here in the next year or so and with CA's hunting ban on lead coming up soon I want interchangeable chokes to handle the steel and adjust the resulting pattern for upland bird.
    Thanks

RSK, something to think about, and this is coming from someone who loves 20 ga and I own several, a 12 ga with low base is every bit as manageable as a 20 ga. What you save in weight on the 20 ga Is transferred to felt recoil. I went through this delemma with my kids. I totally agree on having choke choices though.