Thread: Waterproof Cameras

Default Waterproof Cameras

Greetings:

I am considering purchasing a Waterproof Digital Camera. So, the best way to know how they work for the users... is to ask them. I am looking at the Nikon Coolpix Models. The S33, AW100 and AW130. I am a photographer and have used Nikon for decades and appreciate the features and durability of their cameras but, have little experience with the Consumer models.

If you use any of the models above, I would be interested in your feedback and remarks.

Regards,

Don

I have been a Nikon, Canon user for a long time. But when it came to selecting a point and shoot waterproof camera I went with the Olympus T4. T stands for tough. It shoots excellent close ups, has a good zoom and excellent picture quality. I've also used it underwater for fish shots. I purchased mine on Amazon and it came with a polarizer lense, German made. Excellent under water shots. Has a lot of other options, also
    My 2 cents

Jay

Jay:

I appreciate you stopping by and providing me with your take on the Olympus T4, I will have to do some reading on that model. I am so condition with Nikons that I didn't even think or Olympus or Panasonic.

Thank You,

Don