Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Questions for Spear fishers:

Quote Originally Posted by Darian View Post
    Hi Frank,.... Probably no danger of any other spearos answering now.... So, what I was after was a reading on the actual use of those speared fish, human consumption or waste of a natural/public resource. If the latter, a proposal to modify/repeal any regulations or local codes would likely be more acceptable by the commission or county supervisors if supported by some applicable information than the highjacking/emotional rant in/of this thread.... Guess I'll try to develop this from other sources.

Most statements I made where not rants. And it's not what I was trying to project. My point is BIG HENS being taken out of a system by spearo guys that can make better decisions on what size fish to take. They seem to target big hens period. So in this instance what difference does it make if it's eaten or not??? I just don't see the point in talking about it once the fish that can produce a few million eggs is killed. And it's why I brought up the subject of "its what most spearo guys do." Notice I'm not saying all. Again if you don't have Instagram get it to see what I'm talking about. I guess it's that saying that goes around about why some guys need to have a truck that is lifted or jacked way up on giant tires to make up for what is not there hahahaha!
    Last edited by winxp_man; 07-18-2016 at 03:01 PM.
    Aron-

"I own a time machine, but it only moves forward at regular speed..."

"So many rivers to fish so little time!"

Default @#$%@#@

Aron,.... Yeah, you made your point but you're still missing the point. Let the spear guys answer for themselves (altho, I doubt that's going to happen now). They certainly don't need a spokesman. Especially not you!!
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Darian when they show pics of killing large fish I think they have made their points. And good luck on getting a spear guy to answer. The spear guys on here I imagine don't go shooting on the American River. And if they would be on here most likely they are fly fishermen to. So to add it up they would have some ethics. Like I said go else where for such answers. The question would be beyond any kind of point worth talking about. Once again and last time saying it what difference is it if the kill is big hens on the America... Oh and if you want evidence of my statement look no further then threads on this boards from members seeing spearo' with big hens killed. Again I could careless what they do with the fish once it's killed because that big hen will never again breed.
    But hey good luck with your answer to what they do with said spear killed hens. It would be an interesting answer if someone does come forth.

Tight lines... Oh wait soon there will be no striper section like bill said
    Aron-

"I own a time machine, but it only moves forward at regular speed..."

"So many rivers to fish so little time!"