Thread: Looking for fishing buddy for Tahoe area

Default Looking for fishing buddy for Tahoe area

Finally out of school for summer and its time to go on my fishing rampage. Wondering if anyone would be interested in hooking up with me for some fishing in El Dorado county and surrounding areas
    I have a handful of places I want to fish but access can be rough and it would make me feel much better to have a buddy to rely on if shit goes south.

tried to PM you but your inbox is full. I'm up that way pretty often, shoot me a PM and I'll send you my # if you wanna connect.

yeah i'm always down for a good trip as well

Wow Sheepdog. Sounds like fun. I just finished my school year also and am ready for some fishing. I would love to hook up with you. I am fishing all next week and like you would prefer to have someone else around just in case.
    Gregg

Sorry for the full mailbox. Just cleared out a few messages so it should work now. Thanks for all the responses and PM's! It's awesome to have so many people Interested in hooking up for some fishing trips!

I have a few places that I like up that way. I usually stick to the Caples/Silver Lake area and the West Fork of the Carson in the Hope Valley area... plus a nice semi secluded lake up that way. I been meaning to hit the East Carson for a while but have never got round to it.

Though if I'm camping with my cousins, we're usually up Ice House Road or up towards Bowman at my uncle's cabin. Need more people to go with since my dad doesn't have time anymore and all my fishing friends are busy these days.