Next 4 Sign Ups Receive Scott A4 Rod of their choice - Any Weight / Any Size
$400 Free Gift!

We have a few more spots still open for the Clearwater Lodge Trout Tournament this summer. In an effort to get a couple more people to attend we are offering a sweet deal for the next 4 sign ups. The next 4 people to sign up for the tournament will be receiving a brand new Scott A4 Rod of their choice. This is one of the best trout and steelhead rods around. These are the rods that I fish in my boat and highly recommend to all my clients, friends, and family. So not only are you going to be receiving everything below. You will also score a new rod for your next fishing adventure. Email ASAP to get in on this special.

So you ask what does the tournament entail? The tournament entry fee is going to be $4,000 for a team of 2 people or $2,500 for 1 person. It sounds like a lot of money but when you read the info below, and see what you get for participating, you'll see it's an awesome deal supporting a great organization. Included in the 3 nights of lodging and 2 days of guided fishing is gourmet dining, unlimited wine and beer, an evening poker tournament and these great freebies: Simms Sling Pack, Simms Jacket, Simms Guide Shirt, Fly Line, and a Klean Kanteen. Plus you get chances at winning lots of AWESOME PRIZES. Can't really ask for a better deal than that.

Like normal all the money raised at this event is going to help fund the Cast Hope program to get underprivileged kids out of the house into the outdoors with fly rod in hand. All of the important information is below. Check it out and email me ASAP to reserve your spot.

hoganbrown@hotmail.com