I'm in the market to replace a couple of rods this year. Seeking some input.

I have a crummy Cabelas 7 1/2 foot 3 weight that I use for creek fishing and I would like to upgrade to something nicer/more durable, but not significantly more expensive given that I will likely never land a fish over 15"-17" with it and I get myself into some really hairy/slippery spots some times when creekin'. I came across a decent deal on a TFO professional. I already have a 8 1/2' 4 weight TFO Pro that is my typical dry fly rod (supplemented with a 9' Redington Vapen 3wt), and I am mostly happy with it, so I could see adding another to my collection. Budget for this creek rod purchase is $120 max and ideally under $100. What else should I be looking at?

I am also looking for a 9 1/2-10' 7wt for high stick nymphing, fishing the egg bite and stillwater (Pyramid/Davis). Given the length, I want something lightweight. This is intended to be a slightly heavier all around rod than my typical 9' 6wt that I am very happy with. I dont envision doing much swinging with it, as I have a 5wt switch already that I use for that purpose. I would likely be balancing it with a Lamson Liquid model 3. Came across a reasonable deal for a Hardy Shadow, but still a bit more than I would like to pay at $270. If I could come in around $200 that would be better. Any thoughts?