Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Swingin Last night

I will chime in, it's a proto type that was never put in production. It's a Godshall build 5 piece throwing 265 grain Scandi and absolutely fires beautiful loops. I might have to take it from sheep...lol. Wish Gary put this in his rod line up! This thing is bad to the bone.

Quote Originally Posted by pm View Post
    Sheepdog,
    I'm really not that interested in Lamprey eels, but I'm very interested in that ACR 3 weight that you got there. Looks like a beauty. Any info you can share with us on the rod? Which series it's from, which line you chose, rod action, etc.
    Best of luck with the new stick!
    PM,

Mark Can probably tell you more about the rod than I can. It sure is a beauty though. I can cast it pretty well but when it's in Mark's hands, that puppy just sings! I received my Hardy Perfect yesterday, so I'll be getting that thing all lined up and fishing this afternoon. It really is a wonderful stick, hands down the favorite one I have in my lineup. Just fishing this thing is a rewarding enough experience. Can't imagine what it will be like when I finally hook a real fish!

Nice. That's going to be one sweet setup when you put that Hardy on there.
    patrick

Quote Originally Posted by pm View Post
    Nice. That's going to be one sweet setup when you put that Hardy on there.
    PM,

Got the hardy lined up and was able to fish it last night for a few hours. The Princess PERFECTLY balances out the rod. I am extremely happy with this new setup! So much fun to fish!!! Need to take some glamour shots of it next time I'm out.