Thread: Steelhead, American River float with Andy Guibord from Kiene's American Fly Fishing

Red face Steelhead, American River float with Andy Guibord from Kiene's American Fly Fishing

The flows since last week have been dropping from 7000 cfs, and will be near 3000 cfs by this Friday. The water is steelhead green with good clarity. I am going to do a float this Thursday and Friday to see if any fresh steelhead have entered the system. I am offering a fishing trip to anyone who would like to join me for a day of swinging exploration. We will both swing through the runs with me instructing when needed. The fee is $150. Thanks for looking. 916-849-1529

Whoever is going to take you up on this is definitely going to get a sweet deal! Wish I could snag the spot for that opportunity but money is TIGHT this month. Can't wait to get out of school and finally have a few bucks to take you up on these trips, Andy.

Bump for an awesome opportunity!!!

Andy does offer to take people out where you both fish for a nice affordable price.

I have been very lucky to have been able to get out with Andy over the years.

Almost every time he shows me some new or better techniques which help make me a better angler.

Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Kiene semi-retired View Post
    Andy does offer to take people out where you both fish for a nice affordable price.

I have been very lucky to have been able to get out with Andy over the years.

Almost every time he shows me some new or better techniques which help make me a better angler.

Yes, Bill. That's been my experience, as well.
    Andy's a great resource for us in the area.

Ron Otto

Thanks for the support!!!!

Did you fish today Andy? how'd you do???