Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feedback - Free Mobile App

Absolutely. If you go to this page on our site - http://flyboxfishing.com/flywise and add your email, we will update you when we release the android version.

FlyWise

Love your app!!! Is Washington going to be added any time soon? I head down there two or three times a year and would like to be able to select an area prior to landing at SeaTac.

Thank you in advance

Sean

Sorry for the late reply. I spent the last couple of days fishing. Yes, we are going to add Washington soon. We had planned on releasing each new state individually but we decided to improve the map feature for the entire app. Now we are preparing to push an update with multiple states and the new map in one big push. It will be available as soon as the app store approves everything.

I took a look at this too; I really like the app design. I think for the app to really be useful for me though it would also incorporate stream temperature. Especially in the summer months, here on the American, I have a rough idea of what the CFS will be, but if you could incorporate (I believe it's USGS that has a gauge) temperature that would be very cool. Best of luck!

I agree, having temps would be a great feature. We will look to add that feature after we have the western states live. It shouldn't be an issue and will be very valuable. I think having the temp readings is a great way to warn anglers when water temps are too high for safe handling of trout as well. Having a danger alert might be a good options to incorporate. I will look into this option soon.

Hi guys,

We just released all of the western states so California is now live. We have a few rivers that aren't up yet but everything is there for the most part. If you have already downloaded the app, do the update to get the maps working. We also added a hatch chart and suggested flies to the stream info tab.