Thread: Pyramid Lake Seminar - Celebration update

Default Pyramid Lake Seminar - Celebration update

Hey folks February 19th is approaching fast. We have over $5000 in free giveaways and more stuff coming in daily for Next weeks event at the Reno Nugget. We have 4 spots still open in our February 20th clinic and about 35 spots available for Friday nights event. There are still $49 rooms available at the Nugget as well.

There will be some of the areas best fly tiers and Pyramid fishermen on hand and two great seminars on fly fishing the lake. There will also be two short programs on Jurassic lake and a new operation we are running in the Amazon for Peacock Bass.

This Event is Free to anyone but RSVP is mandatory due to limited space. (250 people)

For more info on the event go here: http://pyramidlakeflyfishing.com/edu...e-celebration/
    or email me to reserve a spot in either the Friday night event or Saturday clinic
    rob@bucketlistflyfishing.com

Prize List and update

Hey folks I am getting a lot of emails the last two days and we are really close to selling out at 250 people. The Saturday clinic has two spots available as of now. If you plan on coming please let me know soon. I have an updated prize list on my website if anyone would like to see it. It contains over $7000.00 worth of fly fishing gear and guided trips. This is going to be an awesome night for sure.

Here is the link to the Prize List: http://pyramidlakeflyfishing.com/201...tion-feb-19th/

There are still about 10 rooms left as well at the Nugget for anyone coming from out of town.

Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........