Thread: Small Stream Update……. GAME ON!

Default Small Stream Update……. GAME ON!

After being high and muddy for most of last week conditions finally changed for us on Thursday. I had Brian from Sonora out and we got into fish right away. We found fish in the 14"-16" range throughout the day. We really wanted to find that one big fish and finally did about 3/4 through our day. That fish absolutely tore him up! Friday I was out and it was a little day. We got really big fish right away then 10"-12" fish through the day. Fish are on the move so spend some time really looking for them.

There are some pics and more detailed report on my site for those interested,

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Gearhart View Post
    After being high and muddy for most of last week conditions finally changed for us on Thursday. I had Brian from Sonora out and we got into fish right away. We found fish in the 14"-16" range throughout the day. We really wanted to find that one big fish and finally did about 3/4 through our day. That fish absolutely tore him up! Friday I was out and it was a little day. We got really big fish right away then 10"-12" fish through the day. Fish are on the move so spend some time really looking for them.

There are some pics and more detailed report on my site for those interested,

Chris
    Nice report Chris. I enjoy reading your blog and viewing the pics. Some really nice fish in that little tailwater.

Great posts......

Talked to younger fly fisher in the shop yesterday who is catching some nice big trout on the Mok right by the hatchery.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........