Thread: Crowley Lake 10-14

Default Crowley Lake 10-14

There is no fee's for the north end of Crowley Lake, you just have to drive though the blocks of cermet.
    Fishing report......SLOW.....fished 6 bays with 20 other boats and float tuber ......I caught one little guy.....didn't see to much catching going on......a storm is coming in tomorrow maybe that will stir things up.
    Water temp 61

Day 2.....Rain,Rain,Rain it was nice to see the rain, but my rain jacket leaked.....bummer......I fished for 3 hours before I gave it up....no grabs.

Day 3.....what a beautiful morning smelling the fresh desert sage after a rain, we had light winds with broken clouds for no GRABS.....there was only a few small fish being caught at six bays this morning, everyone said that there was lots of suspended fish at 7 ft. But nothing was grabbing.
    Water temp 60 degree
    Last edited by gene goss; 10-16-2015 at 04:56 PM.

Were you at Green Banks yesterday with another tuber. If so I was in the Tracker just North of you. BobK

Quote Originally Posted by BobK View Post
    Were you at Green Banks yesterday with another tuber. If so I was in the Tracker just North of you. BobK
    Bob.....I just started fishing today.....I talk to a couple of guys in a tracker today.

Ok. There were a couple of guys that fish Pyramid a lot and I thought that it might have been you.