Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: American Pike Minnow Infestation

Come one, come all! Join the drought carnival! We got your frenum, frenula, frena. We got your Azolla and elodea. We even got your hydrilla, cyprinids and salmonids. One thing we don’t got, though, is halfpounderids. Thank God the Coppenhagenum run hasn’t suffered.

Yo Mark, thanks for the accelerated PhD on the AR food chain, and Matt and Notch, thanks for fixing my frenulitis. Lotta brainpower on this board. Yes, I’m now ruined for life. A minnow will never be just a minnow again (nor will algae be just algae). However, perhaps, even though I am 0 for 4 this fall for half-pounders, I can at least consider myself the Minnow King, or if that’s taken I can be the Algae King or even Chubmeister. Mark K, maybe we could just call it the Chub forum, to encompass pikeminnows, squawfish, suckers, carp, flounder and pupfish (and whatever other detritus this drought brings us).
    Last edited by Troutsource; 10-15-2015 at 10:54 PM.
    TroutSource.com
    we deliver the river

[ maybe we could just call it the Chub forum, to encompass pikeminnows, squawfish, suckers, carp, flounder and pupfish (and whatever other detritus this drought brings us).[/QUOTE]

I object, for personal reasons.

Wayne Chubb

Paul,

That Chit is too funny~

FYI... There are tons of 'half-pounders' in the river.... just not at Sailor Bar yet~