Well since those last discounted dates went in hurry, I thought I would offer a few more discounted guide trips. These will be the last discounted days of the year. So anyone looking to save a few bucks then now is the time to book your trip. You can contact me via email - ryan.johnston@hotmail.com. Hope you guys are all well.

Egg Bite and Steelhead are coming!!!! There are only a handful of dates still left. Make sure to get your day picked out now.

$125 Off Full Day or $50 off Half Day Guide Trip: Sept 1-3, 14-18

Egg Bite Openings

Sept 27 (Sun), 29-30

Oct 19-21

Nov 4, 9-10, 13, 18-20, 23-25

Lower Sac: The Lower Sac has been really good all over the river. The lower river has been putting out some ridiculous numbers of average sized fish. However the upper river has been putting out some pigs over the last couple of weeks. Those of you guys that like hooking big fat ripping rainbows then now is the time to come check the Sac out. Shoot come the next week couple weeks and save $125.

Yuba: The Yuba has been fishing decently the last couple of weeks. You can pretty much get a couple fish in every spot. There is almost no dry fly action unless you stay to the last 30 mins of daylight. But the nymphing has definitely been solid.

Feather: I have been hearing some rumors that there are some fresh fish in the Feather. These fish are way early and I assume are ripping hot. I haven't had the chance to get over there yet but for those of you looking for some early steelhead then this might be your chance.