Thread: Lost rod and reel, lower sac

Default Lost rod and reel, lower sac

During my float down the lower sac got into some trees across from anderson's and a rod got snagged in the tree. The reel is in the water with the rod at the outer edge of the tree. Winston gvx w/ nautilus reel. I couldn't get back to it by boat or shore, although the there are a lot of ripe blackberries up there on the shore.

The tree is directly across from two jet skis parked by andersons.

If anyone can grab it that would be greatly appreciated. Other than that trip was pretty interesting. Props to all those guides that back row all those runs !!!

Default Found your rod

Quote Originally Posted by rouleur35 View Post
    During my float down the lower sac got into some trees across from anderson's and a rod got snagged in the tree. The reel is in the water with the rod at the outer edge of the tree. Winston gvx w/ nautilus reel. I couldn't get back to it by boat or shore, although the there are a lot of ripe blackberries up there on the shore.

The tree is directly across from two jet skis parked by andersons.

If anyone can grab it that would be greatly appreciated. Other than that trip was pretty interesting. Props to all those guides that back row all those runs !!!
    Hello,

I saw your post the other day and I have good news for you. I found your rod and reel a couple weeks ago. It is still in perfect condition. I would like to return it all to you, but I live in a Redding and will be going out of town this Tuesday and will not be back for a week. I am new to this forum and would rather not put my personal phone number on here. My email is memeomike@yahoo.com. Send me a message and we can work on a plan to get you your rod and reel back. I hope to talk to you soon. Have a great day!!

Mike

That's awesome, Duckman!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman24 View Post
    Hello,

I saw your post the other day and I have good news for you. I found your rod and reel a couple weeks ago. It is still in perfect condition. I would like to return it all to you, but I live in a Redding and will be going out of town this Tuesday and will not be back for a week. I am new to this forum and would rather not put my personal phone number on here. My email is memeomike@yahoo.com. Send me a message and we can work on a plan to get you your rod and reel back. I hope to talk to you soon. Have a great day!!

Mike

This is great, I love this site! Good people here , hats off to you Mike.

Awesome, thanks
    Sent email

That's a sweet setup! Glad you got it back. Have you put a hitch on the spyder?

Haha, no hitch. Got an older truck now