Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huge Sale Due to Health Issues

The items listed above are still available and all prices are now OR BEST OFFER (obo). If its not listed I do not have it.
    ~Tom Wilson
    "To go fishing is the chance to wash one's soul with pure air, with the rush of the brook, or with the shimmer of sun on blue water. It brings meekness and inspiration from the decency of nature, charity toward tackle-makers, patience toward fish, a mockery of profits and egos, a quieting of hate, a rejoicing that you do not have to decide a darned thing until next week. And it is discipline in the equality of men - for all men are equal before fish."
    ~ Herbert Hoover

PM'd you for one of the Trout 5/7's.

Default Huge sale

PM sent re 2 10' rods.

A few rods still available and one rod reel combo. Prices are OBO unless shipping is required and buyer pays shipping.

Please no extreme low ball offers. My asking prices are already way less than they should be.
    ~Tom Wilson
    "To go fishing is the chance to wash one's soul with pure air, with the rush of the brook, or with the shimmer of sun on blue water. It brings meekness and inspiration from the decency of nature, charity toward tackle-makers, patience toward fish, a mockery of profits and egos, a quieting of hate, a rejoicing that you do not have to decide a darned thing until next week. And it is discipline in the equality of men - for all men are equal before fish."
    ~ Herbert Hoover

The new 5 & 6 weight Reddington Rods are no longer pending sale, because the young man who asked me to hold them for him never called this week as promised to purchase them. So those two rods are still available for sale.

From now on I will hold items for interested parties no longer than 48 hours without payment in full.
    ~Tom Wilson
    ~ Herbert Hoover