Thread: River Closures

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FYI for the BB....

Below is the e-reply I received when I responded and supported river closures and addressed my comments to the two (2) e-mail addresses on page 1 of the hardcopy (dated June 17, 2015) I received from the Fish & Game Commission:

Dear Mr. Pisciotta,

"OAL cannot consider your comment as it was submitted since the notice of the filing of the proposed emergency regulations has not been posted by OAL on its Internet Website. In order for OAL to consider your comment, it must be “received by OAL within five calendar days after the notice of the filing of the proposed emergency regulations is posted by OAL on its Internet Website[.]” (1 CCR § 55(b)(1).) Once the Fish and Game Commission files their emergency regulations with OAL, we will post the notice on our Internet Website at the following link: http://www.oal.ca.gov/Emergency_Regu...der_Review.htm. As long as the emergency situation addressed by the regulations does not clearly pose an immediate, serious harm that delaying action to allow public comment would be inconsistent with the public interest, the public will have five calendar days after the notice has been published on OAL’s website to submit comments for consideration by OAL."

IMO, absolutely no need for an official mandate from an agency...use common sense! Personally my guide/instruction season ends this Sunday, June 28...until further notice. I'm now accepting inquiries/putting on an e-list for guide/instruction/clinic and Native Sons Tour dates for 2016

Frank R. Pisciotta
    Last edited by Frank R. Pisciotta; 06-25-2015 at 09:35 AM.