Thread: perfect days on the Lower and Upper Sac

Default perfect days on the Lower and Upper Sac

had a couple great days on the Lower and Upper Sac. Both are fishing pretty well, water was clear, plenty of bugs in the water. If you can get away for a couple days run up there and get into it!

Gregg:
    It was great to see you at Gibson on the Upper Sac, glad you had a fun and successful trip. Awesome pics, thanks for sharing!
    Last edited by Craig Nielsen; 04-07-2015 at 03:06 PM.
    Craig Nielsen

Hey Craig! Great running into you guys also. How'd you end up doing? We tried to stay a healthy ways upstream to give you guys some space, pretty much got into everything in the deeper pools with a ton of weight. Blows my mind how pretty it is up there.

As I mentioned to you, we just fished the one run and moved on. The longtime friend I was with was interested in seeing new water so we were just hopping and skipping. Like you, we also found fish podded in the deeper water. Some runs were incredible, a few others seemed blank. All fish were hot and healthy! No matter how the catching goes, the beauty of the river never takes a day off! Drop a line next time you are headed through, I get out a fair amount on my own, it would be great to fish together!
    Craig Nielsen