Thread: Prime Klamath Fishing

Default Prime Klamath Fishing

Hey Guys,

I am filling pretty early this season, but still have some prime days in October open. 17/18, and 23-35. I have November dates and will add them as soon as I figure out my iPhone!

Throughout September I will be fishing down river, targeting fish that are very fresh and we are swing only down there. These are trips where we wake up early and fish till high sun, and then take a long lunch and let the sun drop over the canyon walls.

Rates for 2015 are $445 for a day, all inclusive. I have top of the line Spey rods from Gary Anderson and rio lines to match and love to spey cast.

I picked up a new ride for this fall, a Clackcraft Superfly. Best boat to fish I have ever been in, come check it out at the Expo!

Thanks!!

TW
    Last edited by TaylerW; 04-01-2015 at 09:49 PM.

Down river? What part of the river would we fish? Put in/take out? Camping nearby? Feel free to PM.
    fly: Very light artificial fly fishing lure of which there are two types: the dry fly which isn't supposed to sink the way it just did; and the wet fly, which shouldn't be floating up on the surface like that. An Angler's Dictionary.

From happy camp down. A ton of camping around and its free

November Dates:

December:
    7-9
    13-23
    Last edited by TaylerW; 04-02-2015 at 11:36 PM.