Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm Pretty Excited About A Woman

I might be that adventurous 70 year old and you bet, I'd LOVE to be waited on by men for a change. oh, yeah, and the Fly Fishing.....that's the second best part!!!!
    in amusement......Susan
    Last edited by lee s.; 02-15-2015 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lee s. View Post
    I might be that adventurous 70 year old and you bet, I'd LOVE to be waited on by men for a change. oh, yeah, and the Fly Fishing.....that's the second best part!!!!
    in amusement......Susan
    Hi, Susan. Yes, I'll bet you are the adventurous one. I'm looking forward to meeting you and Lee at the show. I have two other clients signed up, and they will be at the show, also. They're not very experienced as far as the fly fishing goes, but I told them there is no better place to learn, especially since you can fish from early morning until about 11:00 at night. Oh, and they're big guys, so we've got all the heavy-duty carrying covered. You can do the supervising.

And now my wife is going. So two women and five men. I'm betting the two women will outfish the five men.

Yeah Vicky!!--Lee says he is cancelling the eight cheerleaders ---Vicky, you and I have it covered.
    Susan