Thread: Tui Chub.....FLOW has a sister

Default Tui Chub.....FLOW has a sister

Tui Chub....The Tui Chub spends most of the winter at the bottom of the Pyramid Lake (180) feet, in the spring and the fall the Tui Chub can be found in the shallows.
    There's five colors of Fox Furr or craft fur in this fly....white, tan, yellow, chartreuse, and olive.
    I tryed to delete the other post for flow sister but its still kind of there, anyway this is my pattern for a Tui Chub.

Last edited by gene goss; 01-18-2015 at 11:24 AM.

Default Tui Chub....

Good colors and silhouette. If you haven't already thought about it, you might consider adding some eyes.... Either way, I like it.
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Default Tui Chub....

Hmmm,.... Gene, your Tui Chub pattern looked familiar to me for some reason. Looked back in the archives to locate a post where you used eyes on this pattern. Long term memory still works (I guess). The fly looks and acts great.
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Darian ......You are right, i did have eye's on this pattern before, the suspend Tui Chub, and the balanced Cutthroat....my own personal flies are working flies for catching fish first, it takes to much time and effort to glue eye's on a fly only to have one eye fall off, then you have a one eye fly (injured bait fish) that you could keep using or you have to replace it with a new two eye fly....i don't know if i would have caught any more fish with flies that had eyes, but for me no eye's keep thing simple.
    I catch more fisherman by putting eye's on my flies.

http://s179.photobucket.com/user/eug...0d4c2.mp4.html

http://www.kiene.com/forums/showthre...r-Pyramid-Lake