Thread: Rods and Reels

Default Rods and Reels

I have accumulated a considerable number of fly rods and reels over time. I have decided to part with some of my gear. Listed below are some of the rods and reels that I offer for sale. I will take PayPal or money order for payment. Will ship to conus only. Thanks for looking.
    • Loomis GLX Native Run 10' for 7 wt line 4pc. Includes sock, and non-original metal tube. This rod is in excellent condition and has seen very little use. $295
    • Scott A2 1308 13' Spey Rod for 8 wt. 3pc. Includes non-original rod sock and tube. A used rod, it has a few blemishes from fishing use. It is in very good fishing condition and ready for action. $159.
    • TFO Professional 12'6” for 6 wt Spey rod includes rod sock and tube. – this rod has seen very little use. I had done some practice casting with this rod, never fished. $150
    • Sage Vantage 9' for a 4 wt line 2pc includes lined rod tube with reel protector. – very good condition. $125.
    • Sage LL 279 – 7'9” - 2wt – 2pc fly rod including rod sock and tube. – excellent condition, there is a small cosmetic blemish in the finish of one of the ferule wraps. $325
    • Teton Tioga 12 fly reel – very good condition SOLD
    • Teton Tioga 8 fly reel – very good condition $69
    • Sage 3100 fly reel – excellent condition. $195
    • Danielsson Midge large arbor reel – excellent condition. SOLD
    Last edited by NateKees; 01-27-2015 at 12:33 PM.

Nate, Sending a PM on the Tioga 8 wt

Is the Sage LL a factory built rod?

Send pics to antonioascaso @ comcast dot net

Thanks!

-Tony

Yes, the Sage is a factory build. It is very nice rod.