Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delta Weekend/Tournament in May

The last couple outings in the delta in the float tube I ran into a sea lion. Nothing like a large moving wake coming at you.

Coming up next weekend. I got twone on board from here, still anyone welcome...

Out of over 2,200 views and two people. Guess people either don't like me (can't blame ya) or Largemouth.

No worries more fish for the rest of us.
    Last edited by Spicytuna1; 05-07-2015 at 03:10 PM.

I am so glad this thing all came together. Everything turned out better than I ever could have imagined...between the company, the stellar food, and great fishing there was nothing that could have made it better.

I think we totaled 14 guys and 6 boats. Everyone was super cool got along great and everybody got to fish with everybody pretty much the way we structured it.

As far as pictures go I am pretty sure I was Tommy's personal photographer for the weekend, the kid put on a flat out clinic.

Here is what I had in no particular order:

Base camp was the shit, all the food you can eat, two kegs, and a some kick ass company:

this guy went off he landed a 5.0 lb fish then 10 minutes later landed a 6 lb 9oz fish. His first time in the Delta was equal to what it took me over 7 years to do. I think he is hooked now.

Myles even came out and had a great time and worked his ass off helping and everything, my brother done good with this kid. He even landed a PB at # lb 10oz:

Thank you to all that showed up and made it the phenomenal trip it was. Everyone caught fish and if i can recall correctly there were roughly 5 fish at the 5# mark that were hooked and 3 of them were landed. That stuff don't happen everyday out here.

Mark your calendars for the weekend before Memorial next year we will be there.

This one is for KD:
    Last edited by Spicytuna1; 05-18-2015 at 08:18 PM.

BIG thank you to you Dave! You worked tirelessly all weekend to keep us fishing, fed, and having a blast. Food was phenomenal! Fishing was good. The evening campfire was even better. Sorry I had to leave early on Sun.

briansII