This is a classic reference work for serious fly tying operations. Beautiful photographs and illustrations. Spiral bound and heavy page stock for easy access and durability through all the years ahead. If there is an heirloom reference work worthy of passing through the family it is this one. These patterns are timeless. I believe this is long out of print and available only from collectors. Amazon has 3 used copies for sale at $128. Mine is new and unused. I rate it Like New. I will sell it on this Forum for $100 and I will pay the shipping to ConUS locations. Paypal preferred but I can wait for cash or for your check to clear. I will even offer a satisfaction guarantee; take delivery and check it out thoroughly. If you are not happy return it to me, no questions asked and I will issue you a full refund of your purchase price (you pay shipping) once I get it back in the same condition that I sent it in. This is a hobby not a business and I want you to be happy. I am new to this Forum but I have an eBay rating of Top Rated Plus with 1113 transactions and a 100% satisfaction rating user name "Seitz".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fly patterns umpqua feather merchants.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	10111