Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A November to Remember

Wow! Really loved this post! As many already said, one of if not the best I've read on here for so many different reasons. I think we have all lived many parts of that post as well. I know I have! After reading it, I can't wait to get out again for a few days and just be there, anywhere, doing it! Swinging Flies for Steel! It's a way of life and we are living it!

I look forward to hearing more of your adventures with your father. Mine is no longer, but he's always with me in my heart and mind, especially when I am fishing. Good luck this winter!

What a great post! This is one of the better posts I've seen in here over the years in this forum in particular. Makes me want to find time to make the drive north even for a weekend once this year. Glad you could experience it with your father. That is something really special.
    -Paul

That's a wonderful and inspiring story man.

To all of you, thanks so much for the good words! I think it's great that so many of you can relate on one level or another. It's what makes this forum so great, we all have the same passion which in my small word not so many people know about. It can't be described to those who haven't given it a try, it's just different going after Steelhead. Hope you all have a great Winter season!

Quote Originally Posted by Bwag View Post
    I spent three days on the Rogue with my Dad making some very special memories, I'm grateful we both get to do it.
    That was a great story, definitely the best ever on this forum. I didn't really realize how important those memories of fishing with Dad were until he was gone and they were all I had left. Glad to see you're not making the same mistake, and most importantly that you shared this story so other younger anglers are enlightened.