Thread: Steelhead seminars with Andy Guibord

Red face Steelhead seminars with Andy Guibord

Steelhead season is here. There is a small run of half pounders and a few adults in the American, and better numbers in the Feather River. I just finished 3 days on the Trinity and had my best swinging trip ever . I fished hard there with good friends and covered many runs from Willow Creek to Douglas City. If you are interested in learning how to swing with single hand rods or two handed spey rods I will be available for one- on -one instruction on the American River. I will be offering one hour, half day, or all day walk in steelhead seminars on Mondays through Wednesdays, and Sundays from 5 to 7pm. My fee is $50 and hour, $150 for 4 hours, and $ 250 for 8 hours of instruction. I can provide the equipment if needed. Maybe you want to learn with a friend or two or a group. That can be arranged. Maybe you are curious about spey, or just need a tune up, or perhaps you want to learn about the American. I would love to share my love and knowledge gained fishing the American during the last 20 years.

I can be reached at 916-849-1529. or by email: guibord765@comcast.net.

Thanks for looking and tight lines.

This would be a good way to learn from a veteran Steelheader........
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........