Thread: 50% off all my wood flyboxes!!

Default 50% off all my wood flyboxes!!

Do to some life changes, I am putting Flygrain in neutral until further notice. I would like to liquidate my inventory so I am offering a massive, one time sale! Not only is everything on closeout, but I went thru and reduced the regular prices on several products!

The sale is 50% off everything on my site! Click here- Flygrain

Simply enter the word woodsale during checkout where it asks for a discount code.

The sale is effective immediately and expires 10/5/14

I want to post this picture of a collection of my small, Robusto size cigar boxes. I discovered I had several more than was published on my site and I didn't want to photograph them all individually. If you have any questions on wood type on these, feel free to ask here... flygrain@gmail.com
    Anything in this picture is regularly $40. Now $20 with discount. Just describe the one you want.
    Please be advised that all my products have a straight $7 shipping and handling fee.

PS If any of you have been considering contacting me for a custom order, I still can make boxes for a limited time and I will give you a nice price as long as I have the wood on hand.

Thanks gang!

Jay

Neither new or improved, but now in Redmond OR

Hey Jay,
    Sent you an email.
    Doug

Please be advised! Look at the end of the product description to see if its still available. Things are going faster than I expected! If my website says its out of stock, its right. I cant keep up. I'll get everything shipped within a couple days of your orders.

I do have the ability to make more boxes. I wont be able to go 50% off for custom orders, but know that my time is running out. If you want something custom, Let me know right away and I'll try to accommodate.

Thanks everyone for your continued support!

Got two of the cigar boxes delivered today. Truly works of art. I have 2 buddies who are going to be quite pleased come the spring tarpon trip.....Thanks so much Jay!!

Neither new or improved, but now in Redmond OR

Quote Originally Posted by Nehre View Post
    Got two of the cigar boxes delivered today. Truly works of art. I have 2 buddies who are going to be quite pleased come the spring tarpon trip.....Thanks so much Jay!!
    Same here. I picked up a couple of Jay's boxes and they are truly beautiful. I'm sure they're fully functional fly boxes but man are they pretty.

Thank you guys for the comments and your support!

I am humbled to report that I have been cleaned out by this sale! This time last week, I had 76 boxes/knives in stock. As of this morning, I have one box left on my site! (Its a 3x5" Honduran Rosewood flybox and it is a beaut!) and I know it will be gone soon.

I have to be honest, I did not expect this! I want to keep my site online but I cant have it with no products! So, I have fired up the saws again and am going to start restocking while I can. As long as I am still here in Wisconsin trying to sell this house, I still have my woodshop.
    I will let you guys know as I restock. I still have a decent amount of great woods to work with. With how fast my stock sold, I can only assume that theres a lot of folks who mayve missed out. So I will be pricing these new boxes very well.

Thank you so much for all your support and all the amazing positive feedback you've given. I have an Email subfile where I keep all your amazing messages in response to the piece you bought.

When this part of my life winds up and I do move back to Oregon, I will be chomping at the bit to get flygrain going again. Once that happens, I'll let you guys know.

Cheers!

Jay